Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

426 - 450 by 547
10 months ago

Well i have been trying to get Hawas for HimHawas for Him for a while but the only places that have had it are all dodgy with no trust pilot ratings and seem to have every fragrance you could ever want at prices that are just unrelistic so we know the saying that if it is too good to be true then usually it is too good to be true so avoid it! So i am avoiding them. I also wanted to try Invictus Aqua (2016)Invictus Aqua (2016) but both the 2016 & 2018 are discontinued.

Today though i saw something that i had forgot about on sale that is said to be very much alike both of those yet done by the master himself Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò AbsoluAcqua di Giò Absolu

It is also meant to be of better quality and more mature than the other 2 so i grabbed it in a sale. I actually had my eyes on "Acqua di Giò Profondo | Giorgio Armani" but then remembered Absolu was like the Hawas i have been trying to get for a while.

EDIT: Autocorrect butchered Alberto Morillas name, lol

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 11.07.2023, 09:48; edited 1 time in total
10 months ago

I just bought 2# Nota di Viaggio (Shukran…)2# Nota di Viaggio (Shukran…) which is a brilliant Lemongrass, tobacco, and Mint scent. I’m gonna buy SalomeSalome for fall and winter soon. I need replacement bottles for Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum)Fucking Fabulous Eau de Parfum, "Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle", StercusStercus and SilphiumSilphium but CANNOT afford all of those. Other fall/winter scents I might acquire include UnutamamUnutamam, "Psychédelique | Jovoy", SlowdiveSlowdive, Opus XIII - Silver OudOpus XIII - Silver Oud, La Liturgie des HeuresLa Liturgie des Heures, Oud Maximus (2020)Oud Maximus (2020) and Nero OudhNero Oudh

10 months ago

I got Tea ServiceTea Service which had been on backorder for a couple of months. I also bought "Thé Matcha | Urban Outfitters". I'm trying to decide if I want to spring for Molecule 01 + Black TeaMolecule 01 + Black Tea. This has been a hot, stressful summer. I'm all about tea notes, which I find relaxing.

10 months ago

Finally got Santal majusculeSantal majuscule . Don't know what took me so long.

10 months ago

"Hard Candy | Aaron Terence Hughes" from Aaron Terence Hughes

Glad to have found his channel recently and he is said to be one of the best fragrance creators around right now.

10 months ago 1

I can only really afford decants at this point considering how many I want, so I got 10ml each of

BasculeBascule "Erawan | Dusita" and 2. Nawab of Oudh Intensivo2. Nawab of Oudh Intensivo .

10 months ago

Recently bought the travel size spray of both Replica - On A DateReplica - On A Date and Replica - Matcha MeditationReplica - Matcha Meditation and the way i'm going through them i'll probably get a full size of one of them by the end of the year

10 months ago

Neon (2023)Neon (2023)

&

Haze ExtremeHaze Extreme

Both from Aaron Terence Hughes and are the 2023 versions.

This man is going to empty my bank, lol

10 months ago

Just ordered another of Aaron's this time Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023) . I do love a plum note in fragrances!

9 months ago

Finally delving into Akro with these two DarkDark and BakeBake both 30mls.

9 months ago 1

Sniffed this one in Oslo Airport and found out it was a must-have for me. Such a cheerful scent!Its Clarins Eau des Jardins

9 months ago

And oh! Today I ordered a decant of Maison Martin Margiela Lipstick On. I know its discontinued and impossible to get, but I just wanted to get a piece of it. I smelled it in a store many years ago and when I walked out I wasnt sure if I liked it or not. Its become a iconic unicorn now. 

9 months ago 1

Finally getting AwakeAwake 100ml, one I've been eyeing for sometime and I'm a sucker for Coffee fragrances.

9 months ago 1

Gave in and bought MaltMalt 30ml too.

9 months ago 1
9 months ago

Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 2850ml was browsing and found it at a discount couldn't resist.

9 months ago 1

Got my hands on Hawas for HimHawas for Him so in time i will see if the hype is worth it and just how close Acqua di Giò AbsoluAcqua di Giò Absolu truly is. Maybe they will layer well. If not, I luckily own 4 of the fragrances that have a number of up votes for each of the suggested layerings.

9 months ago
9 months ago

didn't buy it for me personally but i bought Falling Into The SeaFalling Into The Sea recently as a gift.

oh and duh last week i found Le Soda PopLe Soda Pop for super cheap at a marshall's and had to buy for myself

9 months ago

Vampire BloodVampire BloodMidnight SpellMidnight SpellPink - Whipped DreamPink - Whipped DreamPink - Fresh & Clean ChilledPink - Fresh & Clean ChilledPink - Cool & Bright ChilledPink - Cool & Bright Chilled uhhhhhhhh yeah. I keep ending up down the rabbit hole of Victoria's Secret scents. and the B&BW fall stuff... I'm not as keen on B&BW overall but I really like Vampire Blood and am happy they released a regular body mist of it. and Midnight Spell won me over too, so I also had to get that.

9 months ago

HayloftHayloft I really love this house.

Silver Moon (Perfume)Silver Moon Perfume thanks to @Gourmandgrl

and I got a mini of Idôle AuraIdôle Aura because I'm curious about the salty rose.

9 months ago

The very last perfume that I bought was NolitaNolita. I had the chance to try many of the Bond No. 9 range in SoCal and this one caught my attention. I am glad I found it on sale back home and did not paid the Bloomingdale's price.

The scent is nothing amazing, no fireworks but it brings back memories of sunshine and sea breeze and suddenly, a happy, indescribable feeling appears and lightens up my day.

9 months ago

A decant of Anbar December EditionAnbar December Edition . An amazing oud with mix of fruit, spice and woods.

9 months ago

Bought a full bottle of SopranoSoprano

Parfums De Marly-Discovery Kit

Already been testing PDM and SedleySedley is looking like a full purchase so far.

9 months ago
426 - 450 by 547
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to