Good Girl Blush 2023

Good Girl Blush by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl Blush is a new perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2023. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Floral

PeonyPeony Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.02.2024.

Gigigo
Beginning amazingly fresh and dewy, the end is plastic
I loved the opening and the first development. The opening is fresh, dewy, peony and raspberry-like, so beautiful. It developed vanillic, which was amazing, since I have been looking for this fresh, peony vanilla combo since a long time. I was getting so beautiful whiffs for many hours that I was ready to get a bottle. I was trying lots of perfumes that day though so I wanted to test again with more sprays. The next day,I was spraying 4-5 spritzes and the beginning was again amazing... but the dry down. The dry down has this heavy plasticky smell, which is similar to Ariana Grande fragrances. Now I know why people fin it similar to God is a Woman. Such a pitty it doesnt stay fresh and dewy like the beginning.

Telekinec
A flanker that has a lot of good things going!
I got the chance to try out CH Good Girl Blush through a one-use sampler available at Shopper's Drug Market and I was quite intrigued to try it out. Although the OG was a miss for me, its other flankers are on my watchlist. I had the chance to sniff them out at Sephora and I want to give them a try as a a travel size before committing. I was thus curious to see if this flanker would make it on the same list.

It's definitely a very feminine-leaning perfume. The peony is quite clearly the star although the other notes help to elevate everything (on my skin the ylang-ylang seems a but more subdued). The bitter almond gives this scent a diffused powdery aspect that didn't annoy me as much as I thought it would (I'm not a fan of powdery scents) and a hint of bitterness at the edge that make it interesting. Bergamot leans more fruity sweet than fresh and zingy. Vanilla and tonka beans are a little less prominent but they do give off this sweet, almost candy-like vibe to the perfume (particularly during the drydown). There's a hint of warmth, cozy heaviness at the end of the perfume that made me think of spring, but I could see myself wearing it during summer too. Lovely, exquisite, I felt quite put-together while wearing it. If you love floral sweet perfumes with a hint of powdery bitter almond, this could be a nice addition to your collection!
9.5

Beautiful fragrance.
Beautiful fragrance. The first fragrance from this line that I can appreciate. Beautiful airy and modern peonies that mix with a tropical flower. The tonka bean is the most beautiful I've ever smelled. This one is fresh and light and blends nicely with the peonies.
The only thing I have a problem with is the horrible and ghastly bottle. While I don't care much about the bottle (it's about the content), this one bothers me so much, I can't buy it. It looks cheap and ordinary. And the perfume itself is anything but that. But that is my opinion. Who knows, you might enjoy this bottle.

PurpleKatPurpleKat 8 months ago
Nice enough, but nothing unique or special about it. Smells very different to the OG. Not similar to MB Signature either IMO!
TelekinecTelekinec 10 months ago
Exquisite powdery sweet floral with a hint of bitterness. A lovely balance of notes and accord that make for a nice spring and summer scent!
CocopahCocopah 12 months ago
Fruity-sweet with the GG dan but without the heavy vanilla. You'll be smelling yourself the whole day. For me FBW.
FabienneVFabienneV 2 months ago
Nice mainstream scent, nothing unique. The peony and vanilla work well together. Lovely scent for Spring.
GrmndGrmnd 4 months ago
Gives me lychee fruitiness and soft florals with a sweetness from i suppose the tonka and vanilla. Its a beautiful romantic scent
More statements

Related links
“Good Girl Blush” - New Fragrance for Feminine Superpower by Carolina Herrera
The brand Carolina Herrera expands its feminine "Good Girl" line with the softer and more playful fragrance "Good Girl Blush".

Popular by Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Cobalt by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Glam by Carolina Herrera Bad Boy (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera