Search Forum

Autumn dessert fragrances

1 - 25 by 29
Autumn dessert fragrances 10 months ago 1
Last edited by Gourmandgrl on 03.08.2023, 19:28; edited 3 times in total
10 months ago

I also love Fall CashmereFall Cashmere and Vanilla Sky (Eau de Parfum)Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum is very pretty too. I don't really have a lot of desert fragrances. I'm fond of gourmands like HayloftHayloft and PonderosaPonderosa.

Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour is fabulous though. Spicy, lactonic rice pudding. Very affordable.

You might also like Gold SugarGold Sugar Panne cotta note. I'm not sure if this is still available.

"Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" (some say it's similar to Angels' ShareAngels' Share. I don't know about that, having never tried AS, but Khamrah is a beautiful, spicy gourmand. Veey affordable.

Maybe Fior di PaneFior di Pane, which opens on a really beautiful bread note, eventually settling down to soft florals.

10 months ago 2

For all the gentlemen out there, my recommendations are:

1. Dior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum

2. Costa Azzurra (Eau de Parfum)Costa Azzurra Eau de Parfum

10 months ago
Salahharake

For all the gentlemen out there, my recommendations are:

1. Dior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum

2. Costa Azzurra (Eau de Parfum)Costa Azzurra Eau de Parfum

HayloftHayloft and PonderosaPonderosa are unisex. All Pineward scents are unisex, if I recall correctly, but I don't know about their international shipping practices.

10 months ago 3

Here are a few fall gourmands that I enjoy 🍂🎃🍁:

Bonfire Bash (2021)Bonfire Bash (2021)

Marshmallow Pumpkin LatteMarshmallow Pumpkin Latte

Cheirosa '71Cheirosa '71

Egg NogEgg Nog

GingerbreadGingerbread

Nº09 Vanilla Bourbon (Eau de Parfum)Nº09 Vanilla Bourbon Eau de Parfum

"Chai Épicé | Urban Outfitters"

Hazelnut L'HunHazelnut L'Hun

10 months ago 2
KathrynA66

I also love Fall CashmereFall Cashmere and Vanilla Sky (Eau de Parfum)Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum is very pretty too. I don't really have a lot of desert fragrances. I'm fond of gourmands like HayloftHayloft and PonderosaPonderosa.

Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour is fabulous though. Spicy, lactonic rice pudding. Very affordable.

You might also like Gold SugarGold Sugar Panne cotta note. I'm not sure if this is still available.

"Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" (some say it's similar to Angels' ShareAngels' Share. I don't know about that, having never tried AS, but Khamrah is a beautiful, spicy gourmand. Veey affordable.

Maybe Fior di PaneFior di Pane, which opens on a really beautiful bread note, eventually settling down to soft florals.

"Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is a lovely, cinnamon heavy perfume, but I wouldn't say it's a dupe for Angels' ShareAngels' Share . I'd say they're more like cousins. It's still a beautiful scent though. I can definitely justify having both since they're different enough, in my opinion.

9 months ago 1

Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023)

I absolutely love the dry down for this and definitely will fit an Autumn day. I just need to get past the first couple of hours but with each wear it is becoming easier. The first time took 3 hours but today it has only been an hour and I am finally getting the beautiful smell that allows me to understand the high rating and I think I will delete and do a new review for it.

9 months ago 1

Oh also 1 Million Lucky1 Million Lucky

9 months ago 1
Itscoral
KathrynA66

"Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is a lovely, cinnamon heavy perfume, but I wouldn't say it's a dupe for Angels' ShareAngels' Share . I'd say they're more like cousins. It's still a beautiful scent though. I can definitely justify having both since they're different enough, in my opinion.

Thank you for the info! I have heard Angel's Share is similar to apple pie. If so, "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is VERY different from AS!

9 months ago 2
KathrynA66
Itscoral
KathrynA66

Thank you for the info! I have heard Angel's Share is similar to apple pie. If so, "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is VERY different from AS!

It seems to depend very much on the person. For me "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" has almost nothing to see with Angels' ShareAngels' Share while friends claim they are very similar. Either way, both are excellent responses to the question of the OP

9 months ago 1
Kraemdon
KathrynA66
Itscoral
KathrynA66

It seems to depend very much on the person. For me "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" has almost nothing to see with Angels' ShareAngels' Share while friends claim they are very similar. Either way, both are excellent responses to the question of the OP

Yeah there was a video on YouTube about this not actually being a dupe of AS but another well known niche fragrance like it but they knew AS was more popular and just more well known than the actual fragrance it cloned so used that as the marketing strategy.

I will try find the video of them saying what it actually is cloning and post it.

9 months ago

interesting collection. quick question, Are are allowed to link your blogpost to your thread or opinion. 

9 months ago
KathrynA66

@KathrynA66 fun to share some "loves", with the Vanilla Sky (Eau de Parfum)Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum and Fall CashmereFall Cashmere !

I haven't tried a bunch of the ones you mentioned, so I appreciate you sharing so I can check them out. The PonderosaPonderosa sounds amazing, and the spicy lactonic rice pudding in Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour also sounds delicious! 😍

Thank you to you + @Itscoral for bringing up "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" and comparing it to Angels' ShareAngels' Share (and how it's actually different) - I've been curious about that one, so I'll have to look into it. 😊🙏

Last edited by Gourmandgrl on 03.08.2023, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
9 months ago
Itscoral

Here are a few fall gourmands that I enjoy 🍂🎃🍁:

Bonfire Bash (2021)Bonfire Bash (2021)

Marshmallow Pumpkin LatteMarshmallow Pumpkin Latte

Cheirosa '71Cheirosa '71

Egg NogEgg Nog

GingerbreadGingerbread

Nº09 Vanilla Bourbon (Eau de Parfum)Nº09 Vanilla Bourbon Eau de Parfum

"Chai Épicé | Urban Outfitters"

Hazelnut L'HunHazelnut L'Hun

Thank you so much for sharing all of these @Itscoral - I always love fall gourmand suggestions 🍂🎃🍁 and you brought up a few I'd forgotten about! Great list - I appreciate you giving your recommendations. 🙏

Are there any new ones you've tried this year, that you're enjoying (or any you're eyeing)? If you had to pick your top/#1 favorite fall gourmand, what would it be?

To me Hazelnut L'HunHazelnut L'Hun was even better than Replica - By the FireplaceReplica - By the Fireplace (especially considering how much hype that one has)!

9 months ago
Kraemdon
KathrynA66
Itscoral
KathrynA66

Thank you very much @Kraemdon and @Mitchcraft for weighing in regarding "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" compared to Angels' ShareAngels' Share!

I enjoy Angels' ShareAngels' Share , and am always curious of how "supposed dupes" compare to the OG formulas.

I'll have to check out "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" , as it sounds lovely regardless of whether it's a true "dupe" - so I appreciate your recommendation and thoughts! 😊

8 months ago 1

I have to add

Pistachio Brûlée (Eau de Parfum)Pistachio Brûlée Eau de Parfum to this list, although I think it can be worn all year, I think of it as very autumn-ish.

8 months ago 1

I'd agree with everyone who says Angels' ShareAngels' Share and i'll add Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28

this post makes me want to smell Fall CashmereFall Cashmere but i think sephora only sells it online? never seen a tester for this guy

8 months ago

oh got to include Roasted Green Tea / ほうじ茶 / Hōji-cha (Eau de Parfum)Roasted Green Tea Eau de Parfum even though it smells nothing like tea lol. just milky and peanutty! surprisingly tasty scent, and "Fresh Cream | Philosophy" which straight up smells like sweet cream

8 months ago

I am adding OnyxOnyx 2023

It starts off as a rose oud fragrance but later becomes gourmand to me with the plum and vanilla in there this is perfect for Autumn.

I really hope Aaron makes something to replace it since he is discontinued it because this is just lush. I am yet to be disappointed by any of his fragrances. Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023) has a bit of a weird opening but it turns in to something so amazing it’s worth it.

8 months ago 1

I've been under a rock lately, reading about Angels' ShareAngels' Share and "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" I must finally try them in preparation for Autumn.

8 months ago 1

Fall CashmereFall Cashmere is locked and loaded for when fall finally hits! I'm so glad to see other people love it Very Happy

Dulce (Eau de Parfum)Dulce Eau de Parfum is one of my recent discoveries, love it!

Cheirosa '71Cheirosa '71 smells like white macadamia chocolate chip cookies

Sol Cheirosa '62Sol Cheirosa '62 is marketed for summer and beach, but weirdly I prefer it during colder weather. It's a lovely nutty dessert to me.

GoddessGoddess recent release, some say it's basic and although I do agree, it's also a lovely vanilla pudding to me

Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28 is a warm smoky vanilla that makes me think of warm vanilla desserts

8 months ago
Telekinec

Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28 is a warm smoky vanilla that makes me think of warm vanilla desserts

Ooo. That sounds so pretty. I haven't tried any Kayali yet, but I intend to do so soon.

8 months ago 1
Telekinec

Dulce (Eau de Parfum)Dulce Eau de Parfum is one of my recent discoveries, love it!

I would agree for these two, they are really delicious. I would also add:

Remember MeRemember Me milky chai tea

Café CabanelCafé Cabanel sweet buttery pastry with spicy coffee

La Danza delle Libellule (Eau de Parfum)La Danza delle Libellule Eau de Parfum vanillic apple pie

8 months ago

Two solid desert releases from SHL are

TaklamakanTaklamakan

Khôl de BahreïnKhôl de Bahreïn

8 months ago

MMMM...MMMM...

Es una combinación floral azucarada que da paso a una base de vainilla y caramelo con sándalo.
Aunque tiene matices florales (especialmente heliotropo), se siente bastante dulce y delicioso.
En la temporada de otoño huele especialmente bien.

1 - 25 by 29
Notify about new comments
Jump to