Search Forum

What are your favourite and least favourite bottle designs?

What are your favourite and least favourite bottle designs? 10 months ago 1

There are many I love that are not part of my collection so I will just stick to some of my favourites that I own. If I were to pick some I don’t own this post would be miles long.

You can post from your collection or not.

I will post a photo

I love my miniature of 1 Million Royal1 Million Royal

Eros (Eau de Toilette)Eros Eau de Toilette bottles are cool with a 3D effect you kind of need the bottle in your hand to see it.

I love the crocodile on the back of the bottle from Essential (Eau de Toilette)Essential Eau de Toilette . I do miss the old bottle that had the metal cap though

The can for Blue JeansBlue Jeans is so happy and fun looking.

And Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette looks classy and fresh. It’s great for using in photos with lighting effects. You can see in my 2nd photo which also has Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum and Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense which are also great for photos 😊

10 months ago

I love simple minimalistic but luxurious designs like Armani Privé - Thé YulongArmani Privé - Thé Yulong , Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28 , "Salt | Ellis" , Fall CashmereFall Cashmere .

On the other hand, gaudy and tacky bottles; or bottles that try too hard to be something they're not like Mod VanillaMod Vanilla or Good Girl (Eau de Parfum)Good Girl Eau de Parfum annoy me.

10 months ago

Hi Mitchcraft,

Here are some of my personal favorites.

Moschino bottles. To name a few: Toy BoyToy Boy, the juice is wonderful but I can't stand those bears. Special mention: Fresh CoutureFresh Couture, I don't like the windex bottle at all. It's a wonderful fresh, clean perfume great for Summer. I understand that some of these bottle-designs represent the fashion criticism that Mr Moschino championed during his life. I still think the bottles are ghastly.

Those robots... por qué, Señor Rabanne? Once again, this has nothing to do with the perfume, the juice is wonderful.

Last but not least, 👉🏻 Minnie MouseMinnie Mouse - A cupcake-shaped bottle? Mouse ears on a cupcake? Swarovski crystals sprinkled on top? It doesn't matter if it's a reference to a cartoon character or an amusement park, it's tacky and makes me want to hit the bottle with a roll-up news paper saying "bad cupcake! go away, shoo!" Disclaimer: From what I hear the liquid is a delicious coconut-gourmand. I've never tried it personally but I wish I could bc I love coconut perfumes.

Edit: I forgot to add my favourite bottles.

In general I like bottles that feel good in the hand. It doesn't matter how they look as long as I can hold them safely while spraying. I prefer 15/30ml bottles for this reason. Also bc of the lower price point but that's another story. For example Xerjoff, Armani Si, Armani Prive, Ormond Jayne. I also like Frederic Malle bottles. So my favourite bottles are simple cylindrical, curved or square. No frills but have good haptic qualities, if that makes sense.

10 months ago 1

Because I do art for a profession my favourite bottle designs tend to lean in these directions...

10 months ago
EmberRose

Because I do art for a profession my favourite bottle designs tend to lean in these directions...

Do you know of any websites that you can get PNG images with the bottles and a transparent background ready to use in photoshop. Basically like render sites we used to get back in the day?

10 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Do you know of any websites that you can get PNG images with the bottles and a transparent background ready to use in photoshop. Basically like render sites we used to get back in the day?

I just google the perfume and hope for the best and just make sure my anti-virus is on because uh yeah some sites have shady PNGs files sometimes...

10 months ago

Why can’t us guys get some sick looking bottles like this to create some totally wicked art out of with bottles like this. 

Looks like some render straight out of something like 3D Studio Max.  Blender or Cinema 4D 

change the colour scheme make it unisex and we wants the precious cough* Gollum 

10 months ago
10 months ago

Because I forgot to post the bottle designs I don't like beware my juvenile sense of humour...

10 months ago
Cocopah

Hi Mitchcraft,

Moschino bottles. To name a few: Toy BoyToy Boy, the juice is wonderful but I can't stand those bears. Special mention: Fresh CoutureFresh Couture, I don't like the windex bottle at all. It's a wonderful fresh, clean perfume great for Summer. I understand that some of these bottle-designs represent the fashion criticism that Mr Moschino championed during his life. I still think the bottles are ghastly.

I know when i saw those Fresh Couture bottles i was like whaaaa lol

10 months ago 1
EmberRose

Because I forgot to post the bottle designs I don't like beware my juvenile sense of humour...

Yeah those Only the brave bottles are meh! Man those Xerjoff plugs, wtf lol

10 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

They don't want to admit they designed certain X plugs for the bedroom without saying they did.

10 months ago 1
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

They don't want to admit they designed certain X plugs for the bedroom without saying they did.

Yeah i don't want to say what we know people are doing with those 😄

10 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

I imagine it'll be quite the squeeze and lots of lube. 

There's an Eddie Izzard joke that works for this out of context for this.

Last edited by ExUser on 31.05.2023, 10:23; edited 1 time in total
10 months ago 1
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

😂

10 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

😂

Found the Eddie Izzard joke I was talking about but imagine this joke with those plugs...

10 months ago
Mitchcraft
Cocopah

Hi Mitchcraft,

I know when i saw those Fresh Couture bottles i was like whaaaa lol

😂😂 yep

10 months ago

I've always loved how the Acqua di Gio bottles felt in the hand, it's the matte finish. My favorite is Profumo being opaque enough to be held up to the light where I can see the juice swishing around. The caps are satisfyingly clicky as well.

Gucci Guilty bottles are ones I find myself picking up and staring at quite often, I enjoy how simple and thin they are.

10 months ago

favorite bottles I own StercusStercusSilphiumSilphiumFucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum)Fucking Fabulous Eau de Parfum and "Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle"

minimalist with flair

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions What are your favourite and least favourite bottle designs?
Jump to