Search Forum

What are your favourite Cheapie fragrances

1 - 25 by 26
What are your favourite Cheapie fragrances 9 months ago

I find this side of fragrances to be fun to explore, any ones that you find notable that you think others should try share them.

Indian Night Jasmine (Eau de Toilette)Indian Night Jasmine Eau de Toilette

Sui DreamsSui Dreams

"Rock The Rainbow - Rah Rah Rouge | Juicy Couture"

Reb'l Fleur (Eau de Parfum)Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum

WhitelightWhitelight

Layering Lab - BlossomLayering Lab - Blossom

Layering Lab - SorbetLayering Lab - Sorbet

9 months ago

I have some

9 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago 1

I absolutely adore cheapies! So many great ones but I'd say that in general Avon and Guess fragrances are my top favourites, they are superb quality for the price.

9 months ago

Funnily enough i am wearing one today of which i just wrote a review on based on cheapies, and it is for Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette)Classic Blue Eau de Toilette

Another is Avon's Christian Lacroix - Ambre for HimChristian Lacroix - Ambre for Him

"Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is pretty good.

Cool Water (Eau de Toilette)Cool Water Eau de Toilette

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette

Elite Gentleman (Eau de Toilette)Elite Gentleman Eau de Toilette

Blue JeansBlue Jeans

I have other cheapies, but i never wear them because i am not in to them.

9 months ago 1

Thanks for the topic and your suggestions!

My favorite are

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette

The Encre Noire line : Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette)Encre Noire Eau de ToiletteEncre Noire SportEncre Noire SportEncre Noire à L'ExtrêmeEncre Noire à L'Extrême

One a bit less known maybe: Lagerfeld Classic / Lagerfeld (1978) (Eau de Toilette)Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette

I liked Seductive HommeSeductive Homme (but longevity was bad) and Voyage (Eau de Toilette)Voyage Eau de Toilette (but I got a bit bored). I didn't feel I'll finish the big bottles and swapped them away. I might consider rebuying a half bottle or a travel size at some point (yes it's a bit silly).

It's a bit the same with Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette)Encre Noire Eau de Toilette actually. I swapped my bottle for a back-up bottle of Encre Noire SportEncre Noire Sport as my bottle of Sport is getting quite low by now. I plan to buy the Encre Noire à L'ExtrêmeEncre Noire à L'Extrême , from which I had only a sample but might go for a travel size.

9 months ago
Last edited by VieilleDame1 on 28.07.2023, 01:30; edited 3 times in total
9 months ago 1
9 months ago 3
VieilleDame1

By the way, how does one go about embedding the name and Parfumo photo into the comments? Thanks!

- Ciara Revlon

- Avon Timeless

- Avon Haiku

- Solinotes Tonka

- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

- Pacifica French Lilac

- Yardley April Violets

- L'Aimant Coty

- Kuumba Made Vanilla Bean

- Lattafa Raghba

- Al Rehab Choco Musk

- Lovely SJP

- Chantilly

There's a small photo icon next to the edit icon post that's how you post them it's on the bottom right. And for perfumes use # and type the name of the fragrance like so Layering Lab - SorbetLayering Lab - Sorbet just be aware some may need spaces to get them to appear, others you have to type them a certain way to get them to appear like this one For Her Musc Noir RoseFor Her Musc Noir Rose

9 months ago 1
9 months ago

Royal Gold (Eau de Parfum)Royal Gold Eau de Parfum - best vanilla since Yves Rocher discontinued Cap Nature - VanilleCap Nature - Vanille and Vanille Bourbon / Bourbon Vanilla (Eau de Toilette)Vanille Bourbon Eau de Toilette

9 months ago 1
9 months ago

@LouBe I love the Bentley but it's a strange one, seems to benefit from oxidation a lot! After a few months and some wears it smells amazing, but when I first buy a bottle it has this horrible plasticky smell to it. 

9 months ago 1

My question is: what counts as cheap? From the top of my head my cheapest perfumes are the ones I own from Lovesick Witchery (I actually own four of them, but two of them are bespoke and another one isn't in the database and I was too lazy to add it), my Alkemia perfume, the one I own from Bon Parfumeur, my perfume from L'Atelier Parfum and my Versatile perfumes. If I remember correctly they were all under €60. I like them all for different reasons.

9 months ago

to me personally, cheapies are $30 or less.

most of what I own would be considered cheapies. it's hard to really name favorites, as I'd consider most of what I have a favorite at some point. varies from time to time. currently I'm very, very fond of
Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette)Sunflowers Eau de Toilette
and Island GardeniaIsland Gardenia

a few overall big favorites would be
Fantasy (Eau de Parfum)Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Nebras (Perfume Oil)Nebras Perfume Oil
5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum)5th Avenue Eau de Parfum
Hollywood RoyalHollywood Royal

9 months ago 1
EmberRose
VieilleDame1

By the way, how does one go about embedding the name and Parfumo photo into the comments? Thanks!

- Ciara Revlon

- Avon Timeless

- Avon Haiku

- Solinotes Tonka

- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

- Pacifica French Lilac

- Yardley April Violets

- L'Aimant Coty

- Kuumba Made Vanilla Bean

- Lattafa Raghba

- Al Rehab Choco Musk

- Lovely SJP

- Chantilly

There's a small photo icon next to the edit icon post that's how you post them it's on the bottom right. And for perfumes use # and type the name of the fragrance like so Layering Lab - SorbetLayering Lab - Sorbet just be aware some may need spaces to get them to appear, others you have to type them a certain way to get them to appear like this one For Her Musc Noir RoseFor Her Musc Noir Rose

Thank you so much! 😊

9 months ago

" Simply (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) | Jil Sander "

" Satine (Eau de Parfum) | Lalique "

" Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) | Lalique "

" White Musk for Men | The Body Shop "

" Rochas Man (Eau de Toilette) | Rochas "

"#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive | Zara"

" Sunrise in Cadaquès | Salvador Dali "

" Miami Glow | Jennifer Lopez "

" Fantasy (Eau de Parfum) | Britney Spears "( Flanker Fantasy The Naughty Remix)

Grey Flannel (Eau de Toilette)Grey Flannel Eau de Toilette

" Far Away (Eau de Parfum) | Avon "

P.S: I have read the strictions about how to post images of perfumes on this particular thread but this option works only if i have saved images on my pc. If some member knows something more about this subject please give me information so i can do it in the right way if I don't bother you though. Thank you in advance!. 😊🌺

P.S 2; I found it. 🥰

9 months ago
8 months ago
8 months ago

For brands, I like a lot of the le monde gourmand (urban outfitters) perfumes which I think are around $25 retail? and they are pretty frequently found at discount retailers like tj maxx/marshalls for half off. 

7 months ago

It is strange that so far there is no mention of

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau de Toilette

the summer editions are also nice.

7 months ago

Many from Ale-Rehab, especially Dakar (Perfume Oil)Dakar Perfume Oil, which is what you should get if you're looking for Drakkar Noir (Eau de Toilette)Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette and don't want to shell out for a vintage bottle.

5 months ago

For me, have a few.

Calvin Klein - Eternity Parfum

Guy Laroche - Drakkar Intense

Lalique - Encre Noire

Antonio Puig - Quorum

All mainstays of my collection (now) Smile

5 months ago
1 - 25 by 26
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions What are your favourite Cheapie fragrances
Jump to