Search Forum

Discontinued fragrances you didn't purchase

Discontinued fragrances you didn't purchase 11 months ago 1
Last edited by ExUser on 11.06.2023, 23:26; edited 9 times in total
11 months ago 2
11 months ago 1

Pretty sure I've complained about this everywhere I go, but VerdeVerde. Discovered it in grad school, said to myself I'd buy it when I got a job and could afford it, BAM. Discontinued.

11 months ago 1

I would have liked to get my hands on Van SeaVan Sea

1 Million Privé1 Million Privé

Also

The One Luminous NightThe One Luminous Night

Invictus Aqua (2018)Invictus Aqua (2018)

A*Men Pure HavaneA*Men Pure Havane

There is one of the Bvulgari Aqua I can’t remember which one though

I have the La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique but I would have liked to got the other one that also was with the blue juice, Eau Electrique (the hashtag is not loading for me)I want to get the rest of the flankers of that line also. I won’t bother with the original as people say the performance is bad now and the one I own is meant to be very similar but with better performance.

I know there are others but I can’t think right now.

11 months ago 1

Realm for her from1994.

Stella

11 months ago 1

PythonPython

PromessePromesse

Private Collection Jasmine White Moss (Eau de Parfum)Private Collection Jasmine White Moss Eau de Parfum

Escale à PondichéryEscale à Pondichéry

Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum)Dior Addict (2002) Eau de Parfum

All the classic Guerlains before they were reformulated and poured into the same bottles.

And regretting not getting doubles of the ones I only bought once and finished already:

Fleurs de NuitFleurs de Nuit

Amour d'Amandier / Almond AmourAmour d'Amandier

11 months ago 1
11 months ago 1

Lavandula Penhaligon’s

Blasted Heath Penhaligon’s

(Vaara Penhaligon’s, it’s apparantly back on the website now)

Champaca Absolute Tom Ford

Vanille Fatale Tom Ford

La Fumée Miller Harris

Eau Parfumée Au Thé Blanc Bvlgari

Eau Parfumée Au Thé Bleu Bvlgari

Eau Parfumée Au Thé Rouge

If I went back from the future with my time machine, I must remember to buy loads of Penhaligon’s and L’Occitane, because they disappear like snow melting in the spring. Most importantly, buy everything Serge Lutens before they are reformulated/rebottled/only available at exorbitant prices in Paris.

I’m not haunted at night by these losses, but mildly annoyed

11 months ago 1

I guess A*Men Pure MaltA*Men Pure Malt There was some bottles available at a reasonable price just 2 years ago. But I wished to test it beforehand. Once I got a sample, and found out I really like it the price were rocketing... I am less moved by the disparition of A*Men Pure HavaneA*Men Pure Havane (and gave my sample away) - for me L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum)L'Homme Idéal Eau de Parfum fills that spot.

I hope to get my hand on Field Notes From ParisField Notes From Paris before it vanished.

11 months ago 1

Slumberhouse's Kiste and Sådanne for starters.

Far too many to list where I bought the first bottle and didn't buy a backup. 

11 months ago 1
11 months ago 1

Far too many to list, but hope springs eternal, and who knows what I might pick up. One I did miss out on though, is Parfait de RôsesParfait de Rôses , *sigh*.

10 months ago 1
10 months ago 1

L’Artisan Fleur d’Oranger.

It was always limited edition, but at the time I didn’t know how much I’d come to love orange flower. 
Since then, I’ve bought many neroli/orange blossom perfumes, but that one was perfection. 

10 months ago

It happens a lot. The last two for me were Shalimar Philtre de ParfumShalimar Philtre de Parfum and Sotto la Luna - TuberoseSotto la Luna - Tuberose.

9 months ago
9 months ago

I remember vividly wanting to buy John Galliano by John Galliano when I was around 17. It was too expensive for me at the time. I'm kind of glad that I never spent money on that, even though I remember it smelling DIVINE.

9 months ago

I unfortunately missed a lot of fragrances that were interesting to me, since they are mostly from the 70s to 90s and I'm only 26 myself. For example, I would have particularly liked to have Heaven (Eau de Toilette)Heaven Eau de Toilette, Witness (Eau de Toilette)Witness Eau de Toilette and Photo (Eau de Toilette)Photo Eau de Toilette.

9 months ago
5 months ago

1Million Lucky / Privée 😫

5 months ago
5 months ago

Wishing I got my nose on Neroli Portofino ForteNeroli Portofino Forte.

4 months ago
4 months ago

Koh-i-NoorKoh-i-Noor will haunt me forever.

4 months ago

Plum JaponaisPlum Japonais and i deeply regret it.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Discontinued fragrances you didn't purchase
Jump to