63% 28
Nope.
15% 7
Sometimes.
20% 9
Total Votes: 44
Fragrance Rotations 2024 4 months ago

Happy 2024 everybody! 🥳

Time for the fragrance rotations thread of this year. Do you rotate your fragrances? What is your seasonal selection like? Monthly? Weekly? It depends? What are you going to wear this week/month? Please feel free to share pictures of your selection too if you like. Here you can also read my blog article about my personal thoughts of rotating fragrances.

4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1

Happy new year and great photo 😉😊👌. 

I voted sometimes because I have only been collecting for just over a year and a half( though i did get my first fragrance like 30 years ago) but this winter I mostly have stuck to winter fragrances but I have dabbled in a few freshies. In Summer when it is hot though is when I definitely stick to summer fragrances for sure to help with the heat. 

4 months ago 1

Happy new year, Agent @Mitchcraft , I repeat, happy new year, are you receiving me, over 😂🌌🎆🪐

I'm also surprised how many actual winter fragrances there are in my January selection this year because normally by the time of my birthday I've been totally fed up with everything warm and sweet. Usually my January is for a tropical escape and aquatics but for some reason this year I'm still going with mostly gourmands.

4 months ago 3

A couple of months ago I started a new thing where I stick to only a few fragrances a month, I'm using the new "Top Picks" feature on here to keep track of it. I always liked associating memories with fragrances and with a larger collection now, I feel like I'm not going to have those memories if I wear a different fragrance every day. So it's a kind of compromise to still keep a bit of variation.

4 months ago 1

There are at least two rotations, one is weather and temperature dependent, and is thus tied to the season, and one is mood dependent. I'm in my light incense period, and who knows when I'll hop on to the next phase...

4 months ago 1

I change my fragrance almost every day in a given month. I MIGHT wear a fragrance 2-3x in a month, but that is rare.

I also have fragrances I consider spring/summer and winter/fall and rotate those the same way.

I own around 200 fragrances and want to ensure I wear them all (or as many as possible) every year.

4 months ago 1

I rotate according to the weather. I don’t have a big collection & where I live it can be cool one day & warm the next. We have a lot of heat in the summer & our winters are short, so my collection leans more toward freshies & fruity summer scents. However, the winter gourmands are my favorite. My current rotation for January/February:

Chanel Coromandel 

MFK Grand Soir, sometimes layered with Skylar Peach Fields to make it more feminine 

Gritti Duchessa

Kilian Angels’ Share

Hermes Caleche 

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle l’eau Privee 

I also have a bunch of samples that I’ll test out in between.

4 months ago 1

Happy new year everyone!

I'm voting sometimes on this as there are certain winter frags that I just don't think I could get away with in the summer, however besides those strong few that I send to hibernation over the warmer months, I generally will enjoy all my fragrances year round.

My routine usually consists of a fresh, office friendly scent during the day for work, followed by a darker or sweeter one for the evening. This pattern more or less remains the same regardless of the season, I just may reach for some more than others.

4 months ago 2

@PixieDevil This is so funny how people's preferences tend to be kinda "backwards" because where I live we have 6 month winters and super short summers but my favourite genre of fragrances is tropical & beachy. 😄 Though I'm wearing those often during the winter too to escape all the coldness and darkness. Your current rotation sounds great! And welcome to Parfumo btw! A pro tip: if you wish to tag a fragrance to your post, you can type # first and then start typing the name of the fragrance. That doesn't work every day though as Parfumo has been full of weird glitches lately.

@ScentToolbox Happy new year to you too! 🎉 And sounds great! I also tend to choose just anything from my collection on my rotation tray despite the season. I choose based on my current cravings only. As I already said above, I tend to wear summer fragrances as an escape during our long winters. My only personal "restriction" is that if there are some very hot summer days here (saying "if" because those are super rare here where I live 😂) then I can't wear anything sweet or heavy/strong.

3 months ago 1
Lempi

My selection for January 2024:

Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum)Crystal Noir Eau de Parfum

Infusion de VanilleInfusion de Vanille

Black Opium Le ParfumBlack Opium Le Parfum

Timeless (Eau de Toilette)Timeless Eau de Toilette

Halston (Alcohol-Free Cologne)Halston Alcohol-Free Cologne

"Rio Radiance / Tan Lines | Sol de Janeiro"

Re-Verse for WomanRe-Verse for Woman

The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum)The Scent for Her Eau de Parfum

Alien Essence AbsolueAlien Essence Absolue

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum

Olfactive Facet 101 - Clementine & Violet FlowerOlfactive Facet 101 - Clementine & Violet Flower

Lady Million Empire Collector's EditionLady Million Empire Collector's Edition

Halston Woman AmberHalston Woman Amber

Lady Million LuckyLady Million Lucky

It's my birthday month and I'm Aquarius so I was actually going to add one fragrance for an air sign to my selection but I completely forgot it. I'm adding it now and it's also my SOTD: Eternity for Women AirEternity for Women Air

3 months ago 2
3 months ago 1
2 months ago 1
20 days ago 1
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Fragrance Rotations 2024
Jump to