Search Forum

What are your best performing fragrances?

1 - 25 by 38
What are your best performing fragrances? 11 months ago

So I have made a topic on our worst performing fragrances but what are your best?

What comes to mind when you think you are going to be out all day and don’t have a decanter to take with you and want to project like you are Cinderla at the ball and everybody is smelling you and are in a trance with your fragrance, you encapsulated them with your aura and everyone wants to get close to you and fight for your attentions. Which fragrances do you think have what it takes to get the job done ladies?

The same for guys what fragrance do you wear when you have a long day ahead. Maybe you have some sports to play and then plan to go out for drinks at night and need that fragrance that will cut through other people’s fragrances after a hard days work? You look at your collection, you are single and want to have every girl looking at you in the bar and what do you grab?
This is just a bit of fun with the intro 😊. So what are your go to for longevity and projection everyone?
For me, hmm I don’t play sports or go to the bar lol like I say that was just a bit of fun playing on the kind of marketing we get for fragrances sometimes lol

So, I have 3 of Lorenzo Pazzaglia fragrances which performs well PaxPax , Summer HammerSummer Hammer and Van Py RhumVan Py Rhum . PAX is definitely the strongest of the 3 for sure!

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette)Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette performs well.

I do own Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette)Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette which is another beast of a fragrance but I rarely wear it.

Eros FlameEros Flame performs well on me also. Great for summer.

Please share your top performance fragrance or fragrances. Also please give a heart to any replies that maybe help you find a new fragrance to look at maybe purchasing.

11 months ago 1
11 months ago 1
11 months ago 1

Long lists are welcome @EmberRose 👍🙂. Thank you for both sharing @KathrynA66 & @EmberRose 🙂

Here are some more of mine

Invictus PlatinumInvictus Platinum

Spicebomb ExtremeSpicebomb Extreme

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette)Joop! Homme Eau de Toilette

Scandal pour HommeScandal pour Homme

Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense

11 months ago 1
11 months ago

Ambra AureaAmbra Aurea by Profumum Roma

HomageHomage by Amouage

Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum)Epic Woman Eau de Parfum

"Portrait of a Lady | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle" by Frederic Malle - my bottle is the second formulation

Aromatics Elixir (Perfume)Aromatics Elixir Perfume by Clinique

Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum)Dior Addict (2002) Eau de Parfum by Dior

11 months ago 1

FollowedFollowed

Le BeauLe Beau

"Shaghaf Oud | Swiss Arabian"

"Eilish | Billie Eilish"

Delizia di MarshmallowDelizia di Marshmallow

Soleil de FeuSoleil de Feu

😊🥰

10 months ago

Easily:

"Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle"

StercusStercus

Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum)Fucking Fabulous Eau de Parfum

As my top 3

with best performance for price going to:

Series 2: Red - SequoiaSeries 2: Red - Sequoia

9 months ago

I think in my collection it must be Lancome La Vie est Belle Iris Absolue

9 months ago

A few more to add

Haze ExtremeHaze Extreme

Hard Candy (2023)Hard Candy (2023)

Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023)

SopranoSoprano

"Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) | XerJoff"

"XJ 1861 Naxos | XerJoff"

Pacific ParkPacific Park

Don't Ask Me PermissionDon't Ask Me Permission

I also have Slut Elixir also from ATH but is not listed on here.

9 months ago
9 months ago 1
9 months ago
9 months ago 1
9 months ago

Mousse Illuminate - Rouge Perfumerie

Joop! - Lancaster inc

Vintage Vetiver - Guerlain 

Kouros - YSL

Beau De Jour - Tom Ford

Lapidus PH - Ted Lapidus

30 Shades of Oakmoss - Dua

8 months ago

Hawas for HimHawas for Him

OnyxOnyx

These are not in the database yet

Slut Elixir EDIT this is now Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir
&

Oud Noir Oud NoirOud Noir

From ATH. I have many samples of Oud Noir that it adds up to more than his 10ml bottles and is not even released, I have a few of Slut Elixir also but not as much and it is a good performer and is my most anticipated release for the year at the moment

Oud Noir was the sample I was talking about that was called Autumn Release as its working title a while ago so now we know why it performs so well lol.

Having said that oud doesn’t always mean strong performance as I have one or 2 that have oud in them but I have better performance from regular fragrances like the mentioned Hawas.

Pegasus ExclusifPegasus Exclusif is pretty good for the first 3 - 4 hours with projection and then it lasts a long time with longevity past that stages

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 08.10.2023, 01:32; edited 1 time in total
8 months ago

Megamare by Orto Parisi

The Moon by Malle
Oud Satin Mood Extrait by MFK
Kouros original formula by YSL
Carnal Flower by Malle

8 months ago

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum)Private Collection Eau de Parfum lasts forever with grate sillage and smells so good! Never had anything like it! It actually is called 'Eau de Private Collection', the one that is now available, (frosted bottle with gold coloured cap) so reformulated, but it still is wonderful.

Oh...but today (15/9) I'm wearing Samsara (Eau de Parfum)Samsara Eau de Parfum. I bought it recently and had not yet been wearing it a full (working)day and this lasts on me for ages and sillage is lovely!!! It had to 'grow on me' actually because it's a bit different than what I usually wore, but now I love it!!! Gorgeous!

7 months ago

A toss up between Supremacy IncenseSupremacy Incense and Full (Perfume Oil)Full Perfume Oil.

Another one I don't own, but that I've tried a couple times, has been AestheteAesthete, check it out if you like leather and balsamic scents.

7 months ago

For me, performance doesn't mean heavy, I can't wear heavy perfumes.

Byron" fragrances are generally quite powerful, but always gentle.

Pirates 2.0Pirates 2.0

Voyage sur la Route des Épices - Ayurvédique Oriental (Eau de Parfum)Voyage sur la Route des Épices - Ayurvédique Oriental Eau de Parfum

Piano SantalPiano Santal

Scherzo (Eau de Parfum)Scherzo Eau de Parfum

SoavissimaSoavissima

Garçon ManquéGarçon Manqué

6 months ago

Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette)Sunflowers Eau de Toilette
Giorgio (Eau de Toilette)Giorgio Eau de Toilette
Island GardeniaIsland Gardenia
Soft (Eau de Parfum)Soft Eau de Parfum
Red Rose (Eau de Parfum)Red Rose Eau de Parfum

I personally can't speak too well on projection, but these last for hours and hours on me

6 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago

Sauvahe Elixir and Le Male Elixir

4 months ago 1

Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT

Dior Homme Intense EDP

Versace Eros EDP

1 - 25 by 38
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What are your best performing fragrances?
Jump to