Search Forum

What is your most & least worn fragrance (Parfumo Advisor)

What is your most & least worn fragrance (Parfumo Advisor) 10 months ago

So when you click the magic wand up in the top right corner it will give you advice on what wear depending on the time of day, season etc. If you then click "tracker" you have the option of seeing "Often Worn" & "Rarely Worn"

What are your top hits.

I know mine is wrong or i have forgot to use the tool for what i am currently wearing while wearing Y EDT. It's not something i usually forget to do but it says my least worn is YSL - Y - EDT (i can never get this to load with the hashtag, only the EDP) . My bottle is 1/4 empty though, and i know i have worn others way less. Maybe i just have not worn it as much since i joined here, and maybe wore it a lot more prior to joining.

My most worn is Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt but the results will be slightly off for me as i often layer stuff that it is saying i have not worn in over a month but actually i know i have have i just didn't select it as the fragrance i was currently wearing when layering it. It would be cool if you could use the currently wearing with the option to add a 2nd fragrance for when people do layer.

So i guess the question should be what is the most and least worn fragrances since you joined Parfumo?

10 months ago

Ah, I've been systematically tracking this for two and a half year now.

During this period, my most worn fragrance is Cabochard (2019) (Eau de Parfum)Cabochard (2019) Eau de Parfum (11 times). I got rid of it, though, so it no longer counts.

Of the ones I still own, Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale)Miss Dior Eau de Toilette Originale and Sublime BalkissSublime Balkiss share first place (9 times in 2,5 years). Not a big surprise, though, as these are two of the few fragrances I own since 2021.

Most worn in 2023 is Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne (Eau de Parfum)Gris Dior Eau de Parfum with 4 wears

Rarely worn.. "Cap Néroli | Parfums de Nicolaï" with 12 months of gathering dust. But it is summer now, so pretty sure that will change soon.

10 months ago
Kurai

Ah, I've been systematically tracking this for two and a half year now.

During this period, my most worn fragrance is Cabochard (2019) (Eau de Parfum)Cabochard (2019) Eau de Parfum (11 times). I got rid of it, though, so it no longer counts.

Of the ones I still own, Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale)Miss Dior Eau de Toilette Originale and Sublime BalkissSublime Balkiss share first place (9 times in 2,5 years). Not a big surprise, though, as these are two of the few fragrances I own since 2021.

Most worn in 2023 is Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne (Eau de Parfum)Gris Dior Eau de Parfum with 4 wears

Rarely worn.. "Cap Néroli | Parfums de Nicolaï" with 12 months of gathering dust. But it is summer now, so pretty sure that will change soon.

Surely something is not right that over 2 and a half years you have only wore you most used 11 times? Or do you have a large collection that you rarely get the chance to wear things often due to a large choice?

Or ....

Does it only track for a certain period of time then reset and start counting again or is it actually the entire time you have used the assistant? If it resets periodically that would make more sense to my results if so.

10 months ago

With 77 bottles, I'd say I have a large collection. Although hardcore collectors may disagree. But the thing is, half of the time I pick my SOTD from my "Rarely worn" page, so I have like a 77 bottle cycle and at the same time I change my collection all the time. 

The other half of the time I live on decants and samples that I wear only once or twice.

The tracker goes back all the way to day 1 on Parfumo.

10 months ago
Kurai

With 77 bottles, I'd say I have a large collection. Although hardcore collectors may disagree. But the thing is, half of the time I pick my SOTD from my "Rarely worn" page, so I have like a 77 bottle cycle and at the same time I change my collection all the time. 

The other half of the time I live on decants and samples that I wear only once or twice.

The tracker goes back all the way to day 1 on Parfumo.

OK that makes sense then. I am not far off the same size and imo it is more than enough as there are some i rarely ever wear due to a lot of blind buys and then there are some i don't wear due to poor longevity. Mind you the ones with low longevity are actually not so bad when i am in the house  if i am in the  mood to wear a few different things in one day.On those days i can wear something like hmm,  all my Hugo fragrances because well they last literally a few hours except for one of them lol

Good to know how it does work from day one though, thanks.

I see you like Aramis, that was my dad's favourite when he could still smell things.

10 months ago
Last edited by ExUser on 24.06.2023, 06:27; edited 2 times in total
10 months ago

I religiously record my scents in Parfumo, and download the data in a spreadsheet to do even more analysis. I also try to rotate my collection as much as possible, so it is hard for any fragrance to stand out in my list. I don’t like I can not pick a ‘Never worn’ option in the tracker. I know I have to get to some samples I put on the back burner, but they do not show up in the rarely worn assistant tab. It would help me to easily pick the fragrances that are still awaiting a full wearing.

10 months ago 1

Not sure if this is an issue for anyone else but my Rarely worn tracker seems broken. It shows me a few that I've only worn once or twice but the rest of the list is just random 🤷🏻‍♀️.

My most worn is tied between Pacific Rock MossPacific Rock Moss and LuberonLuberon (x7 in 2023). Probably because they're both safe office grabs 😅

Edit: I just realised that Rarely worn is sorted by date rather than frequency! That makes so much more sense now

10 months ago

I have tracked everything for the last year, I started on Parfumo almost to the date a year ago.

in 2022 my most worn was Craze (Eau de Parfum)Craze Eau de Parfum

in 2023 my most worn was "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff"

Overal my most worn, that would be over the course of about 12 months: № 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain (Eau de Toilette Intense)№ 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain Eau de Toilette Intense . As this is my facourite of all time (so far)...that comes as no surprise.

As for my least worn, that would be my latest purchases, so I dont feel it is fair to include these. Although some of those that I have longer that don't get too much use: Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée)Colonia Leather Eau de Cologne Concentrée and La Yuqawam pour HommeLa Yuqawam pour Homme . Not because I don't like them, because I do. As a matter of fact, La Yuqawam pour HommeLa Yuqawam pour Homme is one of my favourite and most addictive smells, it is just that my wife HATES them.

10 months ago 2

I very rarely 'perfume' myself on this site, I do this more often on fragrantica. But in reality my most worn fragrance probably is Gentle Fluidity Silver by MFK and least... I don't know, most likely either Euphoria Amber Gold by CK or Passeggiata in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II by Trussardi.

10 months ago 2

I'm a new user here so my tracker is pretty useless right now. off of memory I'd say my most worn is Miracle (Eau de Parfum)Miracle Eau de Parfum (I was in elementary/middle school when this perfume debuted and it just imprinted on me), it's the only perfume I've ever used a full bottle of. least worn for perfumes I actually purchased for myself (not included gifted perfumes that I never bother to use) is Opium (2009) (Eau de Parfum)Opium (2009) Eau de Parfum which I've loved since I was a young kid but it's such a strong scent to me I get uncomfortable wearing in public.

10 months ago

I have been tracking religiously on another site. Have a decent sized collection of roughly 56 fragrances.
My top 5 most worn are:
Byredo - Bal D'Afrique (51x)
MMM Replica - Coffee Break (41x)
Initio - Rehab (37x)
Miller Harris - Scherzo (37x)
Ex Nihilo - Fleur Narcotique (35x)

honourable mention for Narciso Narciso white(32x) and black(31x) cube.

Least worn (and getting rid of them):
Biotherm -Eau Fraiche (1x)
Memo Paris - Lalibela (1x)
Memo Paris - Tiger's Nest (1x)
YSL - Black Opium (1x)
PdM - Valaya (1x)

The least worn also showed new to me fragrances that I haven't had the chance to wear much so I edited them out.

10 months ago

My top 3 since early 2019:

Pacific LimePacific Lime 132x

Virgin Island WaterVirgin Island Water 83x

Saint JulepSaint Julep 75x

I guess my perfume usage falls into 2 categories: "I am on holidays" and "I want to be on holidays" 😀

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions What is your most & least worn fragrance (Parfumo Advisor)
Jump to